What is unique about the Partnership Platform?
- The Partnership Platform, kumppanuusalusta.kotoutuminen.fi and kotoutumisentukena.fi jointly form an extensive set of online services that focuses on immigrant integration, immigration and the reception of refugees. The online services include varied information and materials on immigrant integration, immigration and the reception of refugees. The online services are intended for operators of immigrant integration, immigration and the reception of refugees
- The Partnership Platform is a meeting place for hundreds of registered professionals, all of whom work with immigrant integration or immigration in general. The professionals represent different branches of administration, organisations and themes. By registering with the Partnership Platform, you have access to a national community of people working with immigrant integration, immigration and the reception of refugees.
- The Partnership Platform is a neutral, safe and reliable digital service and community administered by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, aimed at everyone working in the fields of immigrant integration, immigration and the reception of refugees. We only accept on the Platform professionals engaged in immigrant integration or immigration work, and active volunteers and influencers who are interested in promoting integration.
What benefits does registering with the Partnership Platform provide?
Registering with the Partnership Platform pays off:
- You can create a workspace or workspaces for your working group, project or event that can be used for discussion and storing and sharing materials related to your project – free of charge.
- You can search for project partners among the professionals who have registered with the Partnership Platform. The platform includes several networks and projects that you can contact.
- The Partnership Platform is a shared and open platform on which those working with immigrant integration and the reception of refugees can share knowledge and information.
- You can join us in developing the functionalities of the Partnership Platform and follow how we increase multidisciplinary integration cooperation and inclusion together.
How do I access the Partnership Platform?
- Register and wait for the confirmation email. In the first instance, use your work email address to register. Your address will be displayed in the contact person search.
- Confirm your registration using the link sent to you in an email message.
- The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment will verify the identity of all parties registering with the platform to ensure its safety and security. You will receive an e-mail, when your registration is accepted. It may take 1–5 days to verify your registration.
- Log in to the platform with the user ID and password you received or through your social media account.
- Complete your profile.
Who administers and develops the Partnership Platform?
The Partnership Platform is administered and developed by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment’s Centre of Expertise in Immigrant Integration and the Immigrant Integration Group of the Employment and Entrepreneurship Department. The contact persons of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment’s integration partnership programme’s regional partners also take part in the development – in other words, the contact persons of Centres for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Centres).